Air New Zealand Fare Rules
Flexi Plus is providing an option to Change your flight’s day, time, destination or origin if seats are available without charges.
Air New Zealand Cancellation Policy
Air New Zealand will allow cancelling booking ticket online prior to 24 hours to flight scheduled time for reservations made at least one week (168 hours) before travel. Business Class fares can be cancelled online up until departure. In this time frame, normal fees rules will apply.
If your flight cancelled or delayed due to weather conditions/climate change, there is no refund will be given to you. Your flight will be rescheduled without additional charges. Travel insurance helps you to cover loss or damage to baggage due to environmental problems.
Air New Zealand Refund Policy
Air New Zealand will provide compassionate refund for your flight ticket for the following condition
* Disrupt / involuntary refunds – Any of their Operators cancel a flight, fail to operate a flight reasonably according to schedule
* Lost ticket
* Bereavement – Must commence within one week of booking and follow the recent bereavement of an immediate family member (within the last seven days)
For refund, you have to fill the refund request form
Air New Zealand Change Policy
* Name correction – If you want to change passenger name or address on flight ticket, a new booking may have to be made. For more information call to 0208 600 7630
* Go to Manage booking section to modify flight date or schedule, change seats … there is no change fees will be collected.
Air New Zealand Pet Policy
Air new Zealand is allowing passengers to travel with pets in checked baggage or cabin for both domestic & international flights. Following costs will be applied
Up to 25kg: NZD $75
26kg and over: NZD $100
* Only one pet cage approved per passenger.
* You can also carry your pet as freight or cargo transport
An infant below the age of 2 years travels for free on national flights within New Zealand and pays 10 percent of adult fare on global flights
For carry-on baggage allowance, handbag rules, excess baggage rules go to
bike & car seat policy, stroller policy, dividend policy, standby rules, uniform policy, surfboard policy, staff travel policy (benefits to fly at a discount price) contact customer care by 0208 600 7630
Air New Zealand Booking Reference Check
Air New Zealand Luggage Weight & size Rules
Air New Zealand Seat Configuration
Air New Zealand Inflight Special Meals
Air New Zealand Lost Baggage Compensation
Air New Zealand Seat Allocation
Air New Zealand interet Check in