How can I check-in With Aegean?
Passengers travelling with Aegean Air can check-in online for both domestic and international flights. You can finish aegean airlines check in by any of the following options:
* Online check in
* Web Check in
* Mobile check in
* e-check in
* App Check in
Aegean Check in Times
Aegean Online Check-in available from 48 hours to 30 minutes before your flight departure, choose your preferred seat and get your Boarding Pass.
Aegean web check in procedure
* Booking reference
* Ticket number
For Domestic flights, The boarding pass printed as a result of the web check-in. For international flights, you are provided with a confirmation slip which can be exchanged for a boarding pass after document verification at the counters.
Aegean reservations seat selection
* Confirm the automatically allocated seat or choose another seat for you or your travel companions.
* seat selection begins 48hrs prior to flight departure
Aegean Check in Policy & Allowance Rules
* One Carry on hand bag up to 8 kg
* One baggage up to 23kg weight (for economy-flex)
* Two hand bags up to 8kg and 5kg respectively
* Two luggage size up to 32kg each
Overall luggage size (length + width + height) must not exceed 158cm (62 inches).Luggage over the 32kg limit will be carried as cargo with extra fees.
* Biologically hazardous materials
* Foodstuffs in semi-solid or liquid form
* Firearms and other weapons
* Any blunt object capable of causing injury.
* Acids and alkalis
* Flammable materials
(To see the full list of banned things, please visit the official website)
Check in Contact
If you want to know about vacation packages, route map, cancel or change flight tickets, flight status tracker, jobs or careers, cancellation policy, cargo tracking details or check in not working, you can contact customer support by below number.
Customer Relations Phone number – (+30 210 3550 300 – From Mon-Fri, 09:00 to 17:00)
You can Use obbligatorio check-in from anywhere in the world including greece, amadeus, münchen, athens, frankfurt, στο αεροδρομιο (at the airport) or απο κινητο (by mobile) in english, greek, italian, german, french, russian, deutch and by all major languages.