On Global Flights
* Seat Plus Bag, The Works and Economy Class Contain one check-in bag
* Works Deluxe and Premium Economy Packages Comprise two Luggage
* Business Premier™ Class Permit three bags
On Local Flights
* Seat Plus Bag, Flexi Time and Smart Saver charges Contain one check-in bag
* Flexi Plus Packages Allowed two Baggage
Airpoints Gold, Elite, Star Alliance Gold and Koru members can carry an Additional baggage for Free of charge.
Weight and Size Allowance Rules
* The max weight of checked baggage included on your fees is 23 kilograms
* Luggage over 32 kg weight should not be permitted and will have to be repacked.
* The total Dimension for individually checked baggage allowance is up to 158 cm
Air New Zealand Carry on Baggage Allowance
Carry on bag weight Limits
* Economy Travelers – up to 7 kg (15 pounds)
* Premium Economy, Business and Joining Business Travelers – Total weight of 14 kg allowed, single bag must not exceed 10 kg
Limit for Number of Bag and Size
* The measurement of single hand baggage should not exceed 118 cm . (Length + Width + Depth)
* Economy Class – Just One bag plus one Little Object, such as a shoulder bag or Notebook
* Premium Economy, Business and Joining Business Travelers – 2 luggage plus one Little cabin bag
Infant and Child Baggage allowance is same as adults. Carry on luggage rules is same for both domestic and international (Long haul) flights
Air New Zealand Excess Baggage Fees
You can add baggage for extra fees If your luggage weight or size is more than free allowance limits.
Domestic ( Within New Zealand)
* First Added Baggage Costs: $60 NZD
* Second Extra Luggage: $100 NZD
* Third and Following additional Bags: $150 NZD
* Overweight between 23 kg to 32 kg – $60 NZD. If your Weight is more than 32 kg, It must be carried as cargo.
For oversize baggage Fees for International Flights, Contact Customer Care.
Flight Cancellation and Change Fees
* You will get a full refund if canceled within one day of making the booking and the booking is made at least one week before scheduled flight departure time. Otherwise, cancellation fees will apply.
* If your cancellation fees is less than $300, fully refundable
* For adult and kids, change fees of USD 150 $ will apply. Infant charges can be changed at no cost.
* Pool cues
* Brass knuckles
* Mobility devices
* Baseball bats
* Electric shock weapons
Phone Number – 00649-3573000
For surfboard fees, unaccompanied baggage and alcohol allowance, bag drop, upgrade to seat and bag, fast bag Contact customer care
Air New Zealand Manage Booking
Air New Zealand Seating plan
Air New Zealand Inflight Movies & Foods
Air New Zealand Lost Baggage Tracking
Air New Zealand Type of classes
Air New Zealand Cancellation Policy
Air New Zealand Online Check in