Air Malta Cancellation & Refund Policy
* If you want to cancel flight reservation, you have to do it within 24 hrs from the scheduled departure time.
* Full refund will be given if you have ‘Spoil Yourself’ or ‘Business Anytime’ booking ticket.
* For Best Value class, only 25% of total fees refunded.
* simple fly ticket does not have a refund policy.
Air Malta allowing passengers to travel with pets and also providing three options to carry your pet on scheduled flight:
* Pet kept in the passenger cabins. Your pet should be carried in an appropriate container.pets may weigh up to 10 kgs including the container. A single payment of €70.00 per segment is charged.
* Pets as escorted Checked in Baggage. Depending upon the weight of your pet, the fee will be collected from 70 euro – 150 euro per segment.
* Pets Carried as Cargo. If your pet crate more than 32 kg weight, it must be carried as cargo. For fees details, send mail to email@example.com
Less than seven months of pregnancy: Can fly without needing any documents.
From 28th week to 35th week: you’ll have to present a certification from your very own medical consultant stating that you’re fit enough to fly.
From 9 months onwards: You need permission from their doctor. Contact Medical Assist by phoning: +356-22999296.
Air Malta is providing an option to change your flight date & traveling location. Depending upon the type of the booking ticket, change fees will apply as follows:
* Simple fly – €50 + fare difference
* Best Value – €40 + fare difference
* Spoil Yourself – only Fare difference
For detailed information about baggage weight & size go to Air Malta Baggage Allowance