Aer lingus Online Check in
How can I check-in With Aer lingus?
Passengers travelling with Air lingus can check-in online for both domestic and international flights.You can finish Aer lingus online check in by any of the following options:
* Online Check in
* Web Check in
* Mobile Check in (phone)
* App Check-in
* Airport Check-in
Aer lingus Check in Times
When Can I Check-In Online With Aer Lingus?
* Flying from United Kingdom, Ireland and Europe 30 minutes before scheduled your departure time.
* Flying from Amsterdam & Rome 40 minutes before flight.
* Flying from the United States 45 prior to scheduled departure time.
Aer lingus Web check in procedure
* Enter Booking Reference Number
* Family Name
For Domestic flights, The boarding pass printed as a result of the web check-in. For international flights, you are provided with a conformation slip which can be exchanged for a boarding pass after Passport details verification at the counters.
Aer lingus reservations seat selection
* In Short-haul flights seat selection fees $10-84/passenger
* In Long-haul flights seat selection cost $36-72/passenger
* Where lounges are available at $35
Aer lingus Check in Policy & Rules
How Much To Check-in A Bag With Aer Lingus?
You are allowed one baggage free of charge, weight up to 23kg (50 pounds). Overall luggage size (length + width + height) must not exceed 158 cm. Baggage cost applies for overweight and additional checked bags. Children baggage weight is 10kg (22lb).
* Plus and Advantage of passengers can enjoy the benefit of having one 20kg bag included in their fare.
* A maximum of three bags(small, medium, large) per passenger can be booked online up to two hours before departure.
* In online booking you have 50% fees offer compare to the airport or call center price.
* Bolt guns and nail guns
* Ice axes and ice picks
* Flammable Liquids
* Samsung Galaxy Note7 smartphone devices
(To see the full list of prohibited item, please visit the official website)
Helpline Phone number- 1890 800270
Monday – Friday: closed 2 hours per day(Lines opened: 8am-6am)
If you want to know about vacation packages, return flight route map, cancel or change flight tickets, flight status tracker, jobs or careers, cancellation policy, cargo tracking details, check in problems or unavailable, you can contact customer support by above number.
You can use this feature from anywhere in the world including dublin airport, düsseldorf, frankfurt, schiphol, amsterdam, heathrow, münchen, ireland, wien, obbligatorio and in english, en español, deutsch, italiano …
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Do You Have To Check-in Online With Aer Lingus?
It’s Optional. Early Check in saves waiting time at counters especially if you are in urgent or for group booking. Print your boarding pass. If no priner, You can also printout at airport.
2. Why Can’t I Check In Online With Aer Lingus?
There are many reasons for that, We can’t sure which one. We suggesting you to contact customer support.
3. Can I Check in at The Airport With Aer Lingus?
Sure. You can Check in am flughafen (at airport). advance check-in saves time only.
4. How Long Before Aer Lingus Flight Can I Check-in?
We written times (zeiten) at top of the post. Please read it.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!