How can I check-in With Air Malta?
Passengers traveling by Air Malta can check-in online for both domestic and international flights. You can finish Air Malta Online check in by any of the following options:
* Online check in
* Web check in
* Mobile check in
* Check in at the airport
Air Malta Check in Times
* Online check in opens from 24 hours to the closes 2 hours before to the scheduled departure time, reducing the waiting at the airport.
* check-in counter opens from 2 hours to 45 minutes prior flight departure time.
* If any problems in check in contact customer support
Air Malta check in procedure
* Booking Reference number
* E-ticket Number
For Domestic flights, The boarding pass printed as a result of the Air Malta web check-in. For international flights, you are provided with a confirmation slip which can be exchanged for a boarding pass after document verification at the counters.
After clicking above “Check in Now” button, you will see form like below
Air Malta Baggage Allowance Rules
* Club Malta class – Maximum Weight allowed 15kg/person
* Economy class – 10 kg per person
* Single piece of checked-in baggage weight must exceed more than 32 kg
* Your exact baggage allowance is printed on your ticket
* Buy your Excess Baggage Voucher online up to four hours before to the departure of your flight.
* If you not carrying any luggage, drop off your sports equipment for free, and power through to your flight.
* If you bring over items such as a musical instrument for infants, this item must be booked in advance.
For detail information about rules go to Air Malta Baggage Policy
Air Malta Seat Selection
Selecting your favorite seats is totally free of cost when buying a Spoil Yourself and Business class (first class) plan. If you have a ‘Simply Fly and ‘Best Value’ ticket, the following Charges apply:
Air Malta Inflight Entertainment
Depending on the traveling distance of their flight, cold or hot meal provided to Business Class passengers. All other drinks were given at free of cost.
The Economy Class passenger gets a complimentary snack and a small bottle of water. Travelers have the option to buy other food and beverage items.
Air Malta is offering more than 54 Magazines to passengers. You can choose any of them to read.
Customer Relations Phone number – +356 21 662 211
mon to fri -(9.00am to 6.00pm)
sat & sun -(9.00am to 1.00pm)
airline service Locations zürich, münchen, UK, Italy, Germany, Belgium …