How can I check-in With Air france?
Passengers travelling with Air france can check-in online for both domestic and international flights. You can finish Air france online check in by any of the following options:
* Online check in(Internet)
* Electronic or Web check in
* Mobile check-in
* Automatic check-in
* Airport check-in
Air france Check in Times
* check in Starting from 30 hours to 60 minutes before your flight departure, save time with Air france web check-in.
* Boarding deadline is 20 minutes before international flight and 15 minutes prior domestic flight depature time.
*After checking-in online, cancel your check-in untill the check-in deadline time of your flight.
Air france check in procedure
* Reservation reference or ticket number
* Flight number
For Domestic flights, The boarding pass printed as a result of the web check-in. For international flights, you are provided with a conformation slip which can be exchanged for a boarding pass after document verification at the counters.
Air france Baggage Allowance Rules
* Carry on hand bag 1 piece is allowed weight not exceeding 12 kilograms. size 55 cm x 35 cm x 25 cm
* checked ballage weight must not exceeding 23 kilograms. size 158 cm
* If luggage weight exceeds the limit,you have to pay extra fees.
Air France KLM Corporate Contact
Resrvation telephone number – 0207 660 0337
Mon-Fri 8.00 am to 8.00pm
Sat-Sun- 9.00am to 5.30pm
Other useful information
* Every aircraft is equipped with a first-aid kit
* According to country, medical fees can be high. so taking out a medical insurance policy suitable for your destination.
* Supporting language español, deutsch, english, french …
* Service available locations uk, israel, chile, usa, argentina, peru, canada, nigeria, colombia, india, mexico, south africa, frankfurt, greece, romania, wien, brussels midi, cdg, dublin airport, düsseldorf, jfk, singapore, italia, zurich airport, hong kong, guarulhos …