How can I check-in With Aeromexico?
Passengers travelling with Air mexico can check-in online for both domestic and international flights. You can finish Aeromexico Web Check in by any of the following options:
* Online check in
* Web Check in
* Mobile check in (celular)
* Connect Check in
Aeromexico Check in Times
Flight within Mexico
* If you have a boarding pass with luggage arrive 90 minutes before departure at Boarding gate.
* if you don’t have baggage, 30 minutes prior at the boarding gate.
* If You don’t have a boarding pass with luggage, visit 2 hours before at Checkin counter, if you don’t have baggage come 90 minutes prior at check in counter.
Flight in International Route
* With boarding pass you can come 90 minutes prior at boarding gate
* Without boarding pass you can come 2 hours before at check in counter
Aeromexico Online Check in Procedure
Check-in opens 48 hours before to departure for domestic flights and 24 hours for international flights. Please remember to include your Club Premier number to earn Points.
* Enter Reservation or ticket number
* Other way choose Frequent flyer program
For Domestic flights, The boarding pass printed as a result of the web check-in. For international flights, you are provided with a confirmation slip which can be exchanged for a boarding pass after document verification at the counters.
Aeromexico Reservations seat selection
If you not select your seat during booking, you can still choose any available seat at no fees
Select your seat for a charges on the following routes
* Europe $45 USD (Economica & Clasica)
* Brazil, Argentina & Chile $30 (Economica)
* Canada $20
* Ecuador, Peru & Colombia $15 (Economica)
* Central America & the Caribbean $10
* Mexico $5 (Economica)
* Titanium or Platinum members, please contact Call Center and to choose your seat at free of cost
Aer lingus Check in Policy & Rules
* Carry On bag 1 (39 pounds/18 kg max), Maximum size 115cm.
*Checked Baggage 2 (70 pounds/32 kg max),Maximum dimensions 158 cm
* Carry On bag 1 (22 pounds/10 kg max), Maximum size 115cm
* Checked luggage 1 (50 pounds/23 kg max), Maximum linear dimensions 158cm
* Self-balancing devices
* lithium or lithium-ion batteries
* endangered species
* Flammable materials
* Enamel paints
(To see the full list of prohibited item, please visit the official website)
If you want to know about vacation packages, route map, cancel or change flight tickets, flight status tracker, jobs or careers, cancellation policy, cargo tracking details or check in not working, you can contact customer support by below number.
Phone us toll-free 1-800-237-6639
Aeromexico Airlines Check in Available all over the world including movil, peru, mexico, chile, argentina, guatemala, bogota, colombia, ecuador, el salvador, Uk, guarulhos, brasil, costa rica and in english, en español, french, and all major languages.